Tuesday 10 February 2015

February Monthly Kit 'Montage'

Our February Monthly Kit is now online! 
This month we used some papers by Blue Fern Studios from their 'Montage' collection. Their papers are the most heavyweight of papers we stock so they are perfect for adding inks, mists and pastes too. 

I created 2 layouts for this months kit. I started by adding some texture paste through a new Bo Bunny Stickable Stencil in areas - the Dazzlerz paste I used dries pearly and similar to the pearl pen dots which I added on top once this was dry. The new Bo Bunny stickable stencils are designed with one side sticky so that they stay in place whilst you apply the paste. 

I added a few stamped areas - text using a grey ink pad and a lamp post using a black ink pad. I finished off by adding glossy accents over the flowers on the paper so that they shine in the light .





Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment