Thursday 12 February 2015

Authentique Classique Beauty

We have just received a new collection into store by Authentique Paper - a line called 'Classique Beauty'. This collection is largely yellow, black and grey - I think it works particularly well with black and white photographs. 

For my first layout I created a background by adding strips of different patterned papers. I then added a bordered edge to a piece of white cardstock to create a centre point for my photo and embellishments. The bow was created using a piece of paper from the 6x6 paper pad with some Sue Wilson Bow dies - these dies are actually 3-Dimsional but this doesn't show up very well in the photo. The quote card is from the 3x4 pad which goes with this collection - the pad is full of lots of different quotes and journal cards.


For my next layout I started by spraying a few areas on the 'Eiffel Tower' paper with Tuscan Sun ink. I then added some texture paste with a script stencil to the background and stamped a couple of images including a new stone wall texture stamp by Bo Bunny. 

For the chipboard circle frame I firstly gave this a coating of white paint (I used Cosmic Shimmer Matt Chalk Paint in Warm White). Once dry, I randomly stamped a script stamp in grey ink onto the chipboard piece. 


You can find all of the products I used to create these layouts below.

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment