Friday 27 February 2015

Betsy's Couture (Kaiser Craft)

We have just added a new Kaiser Craft collection to the website so I thought I would take some papers aside and see what came to me - a little inspiration ready for the weekend! This collection is another vintage style set of papers and embellishments in navy, teal and creams with floral and lacy prints. I teamed this up with a concrete effect backing paper by Fabscraps. 

The acetate sheet of clocks which is part of this collection is a favourite of mine already, you get a full sheet of clock designs in different sizes and these are perfect for tucking behind areas which need that little something extra. I added some pearl dots around my clock to make it stand out more. 

I added some random script stamping on the background paper in black ink before layering up my papers. The navy circle is 9.5" and I backed this on a teal circle to get a border. 


I have added links to the products used in this layout below.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment