Friday 28 November 2014

Jolly & Bright (Heidi Grace)

I have 2 more layouts for you today as christmas inspiration. This time I have used a collection by Heidi Grace called 'Jolly & Bright'. This collection of papers has shimmer papers, glitter papers and flocked papers to make your layouts more eye-catching. The set features pinks so isn't the traditional colour way for Christmas but its still a fun set and its quite nice that it is different (I think this one works particularly well for baby christmas photos!) 

I used quite a few rub-ons from the Icon Rub Ons sheet on my first layout - there is a selection of different fun themed rub-ons to fill in any white spaces. It is difficult to see from the photographs but I have used a flock word paper and layered this with shimmer/glitter papers. The small banner of Gingerbread men are flocked :)

The doily shapes were cut using a new die by Couture Creations.





For the second layout I focused on the flocked holly paper. I cut another doily shape for this layout but in a white and added some white glitter glue to it to make it sparkle. The Say It In Crystals by Prima Marketing work really well with this collection as they are a mix of soft pink and white colours.

The border beneath the photograph is a new punch by Martha Stewart - it leaves large enough spaces to add pearl or glitter dots to.


As always you can find all the links to the products used below 

Charlotte x


2 comments:

  1. These layouts are just gorgeous Charlotte. I'd forgotten how much I love this collection - might have to dig it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It really is a lovely collection, would love to see any layouts you do with it :)
    Feel free to add to our Facebook page if you do dig it out! x

    ReplyDelete