Tuesday 18 November 2014

Halloween Layout Using Watercolour Inks

I wanted to share a Halloween Layout today. For this layout I didn't use any patterned paper, I decided to make my own using just black and white cardstock and a variety of inks and stamps.



For the colours on the background I used 3 different watercolour paints (Im Not Limon, Pugnacious Purple and Pewter - you can find the links below). I added some water to a pot at a time, gave it a mix and then tipped the liquid out onto the paper. I then spritzed the paint on the page to water down and disperse the paint (with a mister filled with water) and moved the page around to get drip lines - I then heated with a heat gun. I repeated this with all the colours and then added some stamping in random areas on the pages and some rub ons. 

For the chipboard pieces, I firstly painted these in black acrylic paint. On the large Tattered Diamond piece I added some of the watercolour paints in areas and then added some Frantage Embossing powder in areas.


You can find the links to the products used below :)

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment