Monday 17 November 2014

Authentique Cozy 2

I have another two layouts to share using the new Authentique 'Cozy' collection. Whilst the snow isn't quite here yet this collection arrived to us recently and its too nice to keep on the desk waiting for Snow! 

These two layouts were designed to go side by side in a scrapbook as both layouts have the same sized centre piece - this was created by matting a few papers on top of each other with rounded corners. I then used papers from the 6"x6" paper pad, stickers, die-cuts and cut apart enhancements paper to create a range of different embellished squares and rectangles - the white card stock areas will be where I attach my photos once the snow arrives!



You can find a list of the items used below :)

If you purchased the 6"x6" paper pad, the details sticker sheet and the die-cut components for the other two layouts shown in my previous post then you will not need to buy these again if you wanted to do these two layouts too. I used the leftovers from my previous two layouts as well as a couple more papers to produce these 2 layouts as well.

Thank you for looking, Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment