Thursday 14 May 2015

Seaside Layouts (Authentique)

I have 3 layouts to share today using the new 'Seaside' Collection by Authentique Paper. After creating the album in my previous post I loved working with it so much I planned on making a single page layout but 3 layouts later I am on the blog and sharing....!

For the first layout I used a new texture paste by Cosmic Shimmer called Decadent Denim. This paste is not a glitter paste but it has a beautiful pearly sheen (be aware that this paste drys very quickly! Good for when you want to get on with your layout but it was drying on the stencil by the time I took it to the kitchen!) I added some glitter glue dots in areas once dry. 


The Seahorse is a glitter die-cut sticker which comes in a pack by Paperhouse Productions with all seaside themed shapes. I have written more about these in my previous Seaside album post.


For the second layout I added a new chipboard shape by Blue Fern Studios which I painted with some matt chalk paint in Slate Grey - I then added some clear glitter glue over the top of this once dry. The shells and Lighthouse are from the die-cut sticker pack too by Paperhouse Productions. 




For the third layout I focused on some of the coral and light blue colours in this collection.




For all the products used you can see the links below:

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment