Friday 22 May 2015

Blue Bay (Kaiser Craft)

I have two layouts to share today using the beautiful Blue Bay Collection by Kaiser Craft. For my first layout I wanted to try something a little different so I made my photograph a diamond shape and added patterned papers following the shape on each side. I then added some floral clusters including mini lily's and a new crystal sprig by Scrapberrys. I added a resin floral heart embellishment to the top right hand corner. The berry sprays were die-cut from cardstock with pearl pen dots added as berries.  


My second layout used up scraps of papers from the first layout. I added another floral cluster to the photo on top of a large flourish cut from cardstock.




You can find links to all the products used below.

Charlotte x


No comments:

Post a Comment