Wednesday 16 April 2014

True Romance by Kaiser Craft

Today I wanted to share this layout I created. For this layout I wanted to try the new Viva Decor Paper Soft Color products so after choosing Rose and Light Moss Green I mixed this with some Kaiser Craft 'True Romance' Papers and a black and white paper by Bo Bunny. I took the 'Moments' black and white paper by Bo Bunny and lightly applied the paper soft color around the edges with a stippling sponge brush to make it blend in with the other papers. Paper Soft Color is an ink yet when applied it dries a delicate almost chalky finish.

Sparkle Medium is also a new product at The Craftz Boutique - it is a glittery texture paste designed to be used with masks and stencils. For this layout I used the Sage Green sparkle medium with a Wild Lily stencil - you simply apply the paste over a stencil or mask with a pallet knife/spatula.

For all the products used in this layout see below.



Products used:

Kaiser Craft 'True Romance' Collection


I added these colours to the 'Moments Glitter Paper' around the edges with a stippling brush in a swirling movement to make this blend in with the Kaiser Craft papers and create a soft delicate effect.


I dabbed a black ink pad onto the chipboard and whilst this was wet covered it in the embossing enamel and heated for a vintage effect.

~ Charlotte ~

No comments:

Post a Comment