Friday 5 August 2011

New My Minds Eye - Lost & Found 2 Now Online

Welcome to the new Craftz Boutique Blog!

Whilst completing my final year at University I am sorry to say the last blog got neglected - but with education now in the past The Craftz Boutique Blog is back! 

I thought I would kick start this blog with a layout I created using the gorgeous new My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found 2 - Rosy' Collection. The papers are so beautiful with glittered accents that the website does not do these papers justice - especially as the images do not allow you to see the reverse side of the paper!





For this layout I used the following products (click the links below to view):
The Mini Rose Sprigs are brand new to the site and are great to fill in any gaps or spaces. They work really well when trying to add more detail to an area of flowers. You can see them all here in varying sizes and colour ways.

Have a great weekend!
~ Charlotte ~

3 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely stunning Charlotte. I am looking forward to reading more in your new blog and showing off all the products you have at Craftz Boutique !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Charlotte! And huge congrats on graduating. :) I'm a Bristolian, hee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you have a blog to showcase the products, gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete