Monday 8 August 2011

12 Days of Christmas...

Today I wanted to share a layout I created at the weekend using the new My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas collection which we have just received. Sadly we lost our beautiful, loveable labrador to cancer a couple of weeks ago and as soon as I saw these bright funky papers I knew exactly which photo to use! Hunny had such a playful personality that these papers seemed to fit just right. I know Christmas is a while off but thought I would share the layout now as I was so pleased how it turned out - sometimes seeing the products on a layout also helps to show what they are really like unlike looking at the pack images on the website.


To view the Products used in the Layout above click the links below:

My Minds Eye:
(the reverse side is the blue paper also used in the layout)

Bazzill Basics:

~ Charlotte ~

1 comment:

  1. What a fab looking layout!!! Really bright and colourful. So sorry to hear about your lovely Lab, have always adored the doggy layouts.

    ReplyDelete