Monday 18 January 2016

Woodland Winter (Bo Bunny)

Today I wanted to share a couple of layouts I have been working on using the 'Woodland Winter'  collection by Bo Bunny. We haven't had any snow yet so I have kept the spaces blank in the hope we get snow soon and I can then just add my pictures! 

I kept the base of my first layout quite simple by layering up 4 different sized squares of cardstock/paper. I added some chipboard stickers and die-cuts to embellish.



My second layout started with a vertical strip of paper which I added a punched edge of snowflakes too on each side before backing it on some brown cardstock to make it stand out. I created a space to add 3 photos and embellished around this with some chipboard stickers and die-cuts from the noteworthy pack which co-ordinates with this collection. 



For all the products I used on these layouts see the links below :)

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment