Tuesday 19 January 2016

Treasured Moments (Kaiser Craft)

I have had one of the Kaiser Craft collections released at the end of last year on my desk for a while so thought it was about time I used it! I created two layouts using this beautiful collection in pretty greens, golds and pinks. 

For the first layout I used a punch around the page punch and the 'Memory' paper to create a focal point. I then layered papers up on top of this. The clock, butterflies and key hole were all cut from the 'Recall' paper.




For the second layout I used a sheet of Kraft cardstock as the base and the leftover part of the 'Nostalgia' paper which I had used on the first layout. I added a punched edge from cardstock and a border sticker. I stamped some sentiments using black archival ink and finished with a selection of paper flowers. The large rose on the top left hand corner was from the sticker sheet which co-ordinates with this set - I raised it with some foam tape to make it look 3D.




As always, a link to all the products I used in these layouts are below :)

Charlotte x

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment