Thursday 5 February 2015

Timbergrove (Fancy Pants Designs)

With the recent 'dusting' of snow that we have had in the South I took the opportunity to grab some Winter themed supplies to create some layouts. I always love the winter/snowy collections that manufacturers bring out (possibly more than Christmas collections!) but with us getting so little snow usually its hard to get motivated to use them! This time I grabbed out some of the Fancy Pants 'Timbergrove' collection and this set has lots of different fun embellishments which co-ordinate with it.


For the snowflakes in the top left hand corner I used a Martha Stewart Punch All over the Page punch to add snowflakes in a few areas. I then stuck some co-ordinating scraps of one of the papers behind these. This was the first time I have used the Martha Stewart Punch all over the page punches and I was really impressed...I can see a glitter card working well behind these snowflakes too :)


 For the next layout it mainly uses one piece of paper as it is quite a fancy design. The paper has quite a few dotted circles printed onto it so I added to these with a pearl pen to make them stand out even more.



The Ephemera pack which goes with this collection has a lot of different cardstock shapes including shapes to build your own snowman embellishments - I added one on each of the next two layouts. The 4"x6" brag pad was invaluable to all 4 of these layouts as as well as having notepad style sheets which you can use for tucking behind your photos there is also pages of different quotes and cut-apart  sayings.



And along with every other snowy layout I create I made sure to add lots of stickles glitter glue and pearl dots!

Charlotte x

To view the products used on these layouts see the links below:


No comments:

Post a Comment