Wednesday 20 January 2016

Jolie (Anna Griffin)

I have a couple of layouts to share today using an Anna Griffin collection - 'Jolie'.

As the papers are quite fussy in this collection I kept the layouts simple - punching edges etc wouldn't have shown up. Once I had created the background by layering up different papers I added a strip of ribbon, some die-cut shapes raised on foam tape (from the co-ordinating die-cut pack) a velvet flower and a 3D sticker with gold foil. The stickers which co-ordinate with this collection are beautiful - all layered up 3-Dimensionally and have foil accenting giving them a really smart finish.

We have different stickers and die-cut packs available from this collection to the ones I have used which would equally well.

To view the full collection click here





I used the reverse of one of the papers for my cream square in the middle of this layout.

To view all of the products used on these layouts you can find the links below :)

Charlotte x



2 comments:

  1. These two pages are gorgeous! I love how you have used such busy papers and yet they have not overpowered your photos. Lovely colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous layouts, love the papers, a little different from the norm, but have worked really well together
    love it

    ReplyDelete