Friday 11 December 2015

Silver & Gold (Bo Bunny)

I felt like getting in the festive mood today so grabbed out some Christmas themed supplies to make a layout ready to add my photo after Christmas day :)  I decided to use the Bo Bunny collection 'Silver & Gold' - I love Bo Bunny collections, the papers are great quality, have lots of bits to cut out and there is always a great selection of different embellishments which co-ordinate perfectly. 

For my first layout I created a punched strip to add across the page, we are currently out of stock of this particular punch but we do have a similar one which I have linked below. I cut a piece of paper 7cm wide and punched both edges. 


I then added clusters of embellishments - dimensional stickers with glitter accents, some textured poinsettia blossoms, metal trinkets and a lovely pinecone and berry sprig which is brand new by Petaloo. 


For my second layout I cut 3 circles in varying sizes to make the focal point. I added some smaller doily shapes cut with a die (we have a few different ones in store which I will link below) from one of the papers in the set so that it all co-ordinates and then embellished with more of the 3-dimensional stickers.




All of the products I used for these layouts are linked below - I used two sheets of the 'Silver & Gold - Red Paper' and 'Silver & Gold - Festivities Paper'.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment