Wednesday 8 April 2015

All That Glitters (Kaiser Craft)

I hope you all had a lovely Easter Weekend. I have a layout to share today using one of the recent collections by Kaiser Craft called "All That Glitters". This collection is full of pretty pinks and mint greens with gold foiling.

For this layout I decided to cut up a number of squares from the 6x6 paper pad which comes from this collection 3.5" x 3.5". I then cut these in half and laid them out in a random order on a sheet of white cardstock. 


I cut some floral stems using a Sue Wilson Die and one of the papers from the 6x6 pad to tuck behind the floral die cut shapes. I finished the layout off with a stamped sentiment and some pearl and glitter dots.


Click the links below to see the products used on this layout :)

Charlotte x


1 comment: