Thursday 22 May 2014

Teresa Collins 'Urban Market'

I wanted to share 2 layouts I created using the latest collection available from Teresa Collins - 'Urban Market'.

For the first layout I decided to focus on the Kraft and Cream colours within the collection and go with a nature/outdoors theme yet still manage to get some of the beautiful glittered papers from the collection incorporated in the layout.


Products Used:


Additional items used:

(I applied 'Ferro - Platinum' texture paste over the stencil with a pallet knife)

For the second layout I chose the blue papers to work with from the Urban Market range to suit the beautiful colours in the photo:



 Products Used:


Additional items used:

(I applied 'Ferro - Platinum' texture paste over the stencil with a pallet knife)

 ~ Charlotte ~

No comments:

Post a Comment