Monday 10 December 2012

Kaiser Craft Pickled Pear Layout ...

I wanted to share a layout I created using the new Kaiser Craft collection - "Pickled Pear". On first glance of this set I have to admit I was undecided. I always like to keep an eye on the Kaiser Craft blog (www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog) and their layouts and inspiration and in the past have found myself really liking layouts and cards made with collections I initially did not like!
So with that in mind I convinced myself that even if you initially do not like a paper set, you can suprise yourself with what can be acheived - it is always good to have a challenge!
This layout came together really quickly in the end and I am so pleased with the final result:


Products Used: (click to view)
Kaiser Craft
~ Charlotte ~


1 comment:

  1. ooh, i'm loving this new collection, and the photo works really well with it. lovely colours. might have to get me some of that collection!

    ReplyDelete