Monday 17 September 2012

Kaiser Craft 'Save the Date'

This is a layout which I scrap-lifted from the Kaiser Craft Blog (www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog)
This layout was created using the new Kaiser Craft 'Save the Date' Collection of papers and a pack of the collectable die cut cardstock shapes from the same set.
As soon as I saw this layout, I knew I had the perfect picture for it and the colours of this collection work so well for summer layouts as well as birthdays and celebrations.


You can find our 'Save the Date' selection here.

I also recently created a Christmas card using the new Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Christmas "Posting Letters' Clear Stamp. I coloured this image in using promarkers and then used a Marianne Design Die to create the scalloped shape.


You can see the stamps here :)

~ Charlotte ~

No comments:

Post a Comment