Friday 23 September 2011

My First Attempt at Cardmaking...

After my first attempt to sit down and create a card I ended up with three! Having never used promarker pens before I was suprised at how easy it was to create a nice finish. 
I thought I would share the three cards below and you can find links to the products I used too.

Products used in this card:
(Click to view)

Promarkers:


Father Christmas - Poinsettia Paper
Father Christmas - Dot Paper
Vintage Christmas - Red Ornament Paper
Smoothies - Coconut Swirl



Products used in this card:
(Click to view)

Fizzy Moon Festive - Little Messages Clear Stamps

Promarkers:



Products used in this card:
(Click to view)

Vintage Christmas - Red Noel Paper
Hand Mailed Wooden Stamp
Promarkers:




Canvas White



Thank you for looking,

~ Charlotte ~
Vintage Christmas - Red Ornament Paper Vintage Christmas - Snowy Wood PaperMint Green; Burgandy; Crimson; Caramel; Sandstone; Pastel Blue; Denim Blue
Edger Punch - Dotted Wave

1 comment:

  1. What absolutely beautiful cards, really gorgeous work. Cannot believe they are your first attempts....wish mine had been anywhere near that good!..xxx

    ReplyDelete